Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.453 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 949,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 616,575 Dinar (ARS $9,141) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (41 minutes ago)