Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.526 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,323,629 Dinar (Php141,275) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)