Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.701 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,315,429 Dinar (Php139,888) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (41 minutes ago)