Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.536 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 249,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 133,729 Dinar (ARS $2,246) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)