Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.761 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 209,995 Dinar (ARS $2,772) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)