Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.910 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,624,661 Dinar (Mex$ 41,068) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (32 minutes ago)