Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.095 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,812,690 Dinar (₡ 3,251,170) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,360,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (26 minutes ago)