Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.138 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,080,107 Dinar (₡ 6,118,965) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)