Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 30,675,311 Dinar ($25,974) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)