Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.531 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 66% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,237,429 Dinar (Php137,584) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)