Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.367 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 60% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,961,939 Dinar (Php83,962) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)