Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,141 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,645,482 Dinar ($13,248) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)