Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,358 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,068,151 Dinar ($12,912) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)