Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,334 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,657,615 Dinar ($14,069) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (42 minutes ago)