Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.187 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,280,874 Dinar (Mex$ 20,271) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)