Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,923,503 Dinar ($6,790) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)