Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, Texas, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1161.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,600,772 Dinar ($13,437) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)