Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,283,002 Dinar ($5,384) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)