Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 308.607 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 730,622 Dinar (2,367TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)