Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.28301 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (22,967 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)