Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.629 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,723,827 Dinar (R$ 7,251) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)