Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.328 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,722,182 Dinar (Mex$ 27,195) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)