Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.320 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,496,651 Dinar (Mex$ 25,230) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)