Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.068 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,201,008 Dinar (ARS $17,389) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)