Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,818,225 Dinar ($10,854) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)