Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,797,798 Dinar ($3,208) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)