Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,894,093 Dinar ($3,289) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (37 minutes ago)