Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 669,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 497,118 Dinar (₨27,142) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (41 minutes ago)