Cost of living comparison between Salatiga, Indonesia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08587 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 330,579 Dinar (Rp 3,849,641) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)