Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1286.907 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,214,544 Dinar (€1,721) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)