Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3076.939 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,680,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,416,185 Dinar (﷼ 785) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)