Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3076.891 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,073,210 Dinar (﷼ 674) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)