Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3069.119 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,844,400 Dinar (﷼ 601) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)