Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3077.683 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,564,116 Dinar (﷼ 833) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)