Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.750 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,280,485 Dinar (﷼ 4,055) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)