Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 65% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,207,877 Dinar ($5,243) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)