Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,426,146 Dinar (€3,954) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (18 minutes ago)