Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.349 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,809,002 Dinar (руб 187,188) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)