Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1670.405 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,418,236 Dinar (£7,434) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)