Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1594.720 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,287,590 Dinar (£8,332) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,570,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)