Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1588.854 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,805,705 Dinar (£8,060) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 3 hours ago)