Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.906 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (1,640 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (20 minutes ago)