Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1273.867 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,113,234 Dinar (€1,659) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)