Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1250.401 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,107,049 Dinar (€2,485) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)