Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1458.385 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,149,052 Dinar (€2,845) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)