Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,485,968 Dinar (€3,268) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)