Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 235,251 Dinar (₨20,846) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)