Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.291 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,370 Dinar (₨298) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)