Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.089 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 554,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 420,110 Dinar (₨37,886) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)