Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.398 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 763,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 518,356 Dinar (₨29,795) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)