Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.671 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 262,374 Dinar (₨14,848) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (38 minutes ago)