Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 18.176 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 881,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 727,201 Dinar (₨40,010) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)