Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 18.036 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 253,015 Dinar (₨14,028) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)