Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.142 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,189,437 Dinar (9,210 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 956,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)