Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,953,336 Dinar ($7,581) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)