Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 834.629 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,240,327 Dinar (2,684 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)