Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 871.935 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,009,594 Dinar (2,305 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (32 minutes ago)