Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 853.507 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,716,220 Dinar (2,011 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (42 minutes ago)