Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 894.907 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,033,638 Dinar (2,272 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)