Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 317.679 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,690,565 Dinar (5,322 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)