Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.803 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,601,048 Dinar (R 17,632) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)