Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,248,084 Dinar (€1,546) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)