Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 749.557 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,075,962 Dinar (1,435 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)