Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1386.091 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,119,242 Dinar (€2,972) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)