Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 875.869 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,549,732 Dinar (NZ$5,195) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)