Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,912,808 Dinar (€3,577) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,930,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)