Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1393.825 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,253,049 Dinar (€3,769) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)