Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.174 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,800,877 Dinar (ARS $36,769) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)