Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1370.534 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,251,102 Dinar (€7,480) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (44 minutes ago)