Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,829,459 Dinar (€8,961) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)