Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 100% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 21,186,299 Dinar ($18,154) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)