Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 100% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,229,444 Dinar ($15,621) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)