Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 103% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,683,660 Dinar ($16,667) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,680,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)