Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.740 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,812,492 Dinar (﷼ 8,908) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)