Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.950 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,062,801 Dinar (﷼ 9,725) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (38 minutes ago)