Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.987 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar ($U143) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)