Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.423 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 427,952 Dinar (ARS $8,838) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)