Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.858 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 282,406 Dinar (ARS $4,162) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)