Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.547 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 681,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 616,315 Dinar (ARS $10,527) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)