Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,842,976 Dinar (€2,785) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)