Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,156,226 Dinar (€1,732) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)